J C Designs has been providing IT Support Services for 15 years plus and take pride in the long term relationships we have built with our clients who are located in Essex, Hertfordshire, London and the Home Counties.
We are continually researching new technologies in both the hardware and software environments to meet the challenges raised by our clients.
We strongly promote continual self development and provide funding for additional personal skills and technical qualifications.
We are a small friendly company based in spacious modern offices in Braintree close to local amenities and ample parking.
We are recruiting for an experienced Data Engineer to join our highly experienced SQL and .Net programming team on an exciting new project.
The project involves the migration of many existing databases to a common Data Warehouse standard. The standards are defined and this project involves analysing the foreign databases and writing the appropriate insert/update code. In parallel, we are developing tools and methodologies to help with this work. The project is expected to take around 12 months but there is the possibility of full-time employment as well.
– Veterinary Practice Management Systems knowledge is an advantage but not a prerequisite. Remote working (UK based) is entirely possible but you must be prepared to spend some time on our premises for meetings and project management/updates/help.
– Good communication skills and an orderly approach to working will be needed
– Potential for flexi-time 4 out of 5 days per week (to be discussed)
– Can work as an employee or as a consultant at first
– Will be required to sign an NDA