What we offer
The very latest security protocols keep our customer’s IT network secure, and our team of experts ensure that businesses across Essex and the South East benefit from fast, reliable connectivity with minimal risk of downtime through data loss or disruption.
IT Network Security, Fast and Reliable Connectivity, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Remote and Mobile Access, Cloud Hosted Email Solutions
IT Network Security
- Cloud and in-house monitoring antivirus solutions using market-leading products including Sophos and Symantec.
- Managed website filtering services and proxy servers such as Max Remote Management.
- Content filtering firewalls including SonicWALL and DrayTek.
- In the event of a disaster, the provision of cloud-hosted email spam filters, incorporating mail holding such as MaxMail and Symantec.cloud.
- Customer IT network penetration testing.
- Extensive expertise using “Group Policy Objects” to lock down networks and improve user experiences – ideal for schools where locking IT networks down to a high level prevents tampering by students.
Fast and Reliable Connectivity
- Dual WAN solutions.
- We are able to manage the installation of various combinations of WAN connections including…
- Leased Lines
- ADSL +2
- Fibre to the cabinet (FTTC)
- Broadband failover solutions
- 4G / 3G mobile cellular connections
- VPN Bonding
- PWAN private IT network connections across many sites
- Wi-Fi internet services for remote areas
I was a Geek and a Nerd before the term was even invented – I was always passionate about technology, my drive was to learn about everything to do with computing, design and making our world a more productive environment – I love the way that we all embrace computing into our lives, I see how it has enriched my children and their grandparents in many so unexpected and exciting ways – there are so many opportunities at both a personal and business level – never under estimate the power of technology – embrace it
Jonathan Burchell – Managing Director
Remote and Mobile access
- Remote access set-up to keep clients working while roaming.
- VPN and RDP – using VPN to establish network connections and use remote desktop services (RDP) to connect to individual machines.
- Remote access to services from Mobile smart phones such as email, calendars.
- Remote file storage such as Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive and many others.
- We also have various other remote support tools to ensure remote access is possible should one method fail.
Backup and disaster recovery
- Business continuity plans incorporating DR planning.
- Bare metal backups.
- Cloud hosted backups such as Amazon S3 and Cloudberry.
- Local backups to tape, RDX, NAS, etc.…
- NetBak replicator for replicating more than one NAS.
- Windows DFS for sharing files across multiple sites.
- Data replication using various technologies.
- We use software such as Backup Exec, Backup Assist, Cloudberry, Windows backups and have extensive experience tailoring solutions for our customers.
Cloud hosted email solutions
- Office 365 Hosted exchange – this is perfect for customers wanting all the benefits of an in-house exchange server without the associated running costs. Under the Office 365 umbrella we are also able to offer many other services such as cloud storage and email archiving.
- Google Apps webmail.
- Full smartphone integration with your cloud and in-house services on all available smartphones including Apple, Android, Microsoft, BlackBerry etc.
- On-site smartphone setup and training.